|Vol 25, No 1 (2011)||Prevalence, profile and obstetric experience of fistula patients in Abakaliki, Southeast Nigeria||Abstract PDF|
|Ileogben Sunday-Adeoye, Patrick Okonta, Ogbonnaya Lawrence Ulu|
|1 - 1 of 1 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Urogynaecologia International Journal [eISSN 2038-8314] is the official journal of A.I.U.G., Associazione Italiana di Urologia Ginecologica e del Pavimento Pelvico; it is an Open Access, online-only, peer-reviewed journal published by PAGEPress®, Pavia, Italy. All credits and honors to PKP for their OJS.