|Vol 26, No 1 (2012)||The role of the urogynecologist with sphincteroplasty: a multidisciplinary approach to a very common, yet devastating problem||Abstract PDF|
|Ali Mahmood, Prianka Gajula|
|Vol 26, No 1 (2012)||Treatment of pelvic organ prolapse||Abstract PDF|
|Munir'deen A. Ijaiya, Hadijat O. Raji|
|Vol 22, No 3 (2008)||DOUBLE TRANSOBTURATOR APPROACH TO TREATING CYSTOCELE||Abstract PDF|
|S. Bandiera, G. Raciti, A. Aloisi, M. Arena, R. Giordano, G. Giunta, M.G. Matarazzo, R. Morello, F. Rapisarda, S.G. Vitale, A. Cianci|
|Vol 23, No 3 (2009)||SUI AND TVT IUS ND TVT SECURE SYSTEM: A PROSPECTIVE OBSERVATIONAL MULTICENTRIC STUDY. MORBIDITY AND SHORT-TERM PERCENTAGES OF SUCCESS||Abstract PDF|
|F. Bernasconi, V. Napolitano, M. Primicerio, D. Lijoi, E. Leone, F. Armitano, M. Luerti, G.C. Sugliano, D. Vitobello, D. Riva, D. Gregori|
|Vol 26, No 1 (2012)||Overview of pelvic floor failure and associated problems||Abstract PDF|
|Khaled Refaat, Constanze Fischer-Hammadeh, Mohamad Eid Hammadeh|
|Vol 23, No 3 (2009)||A COMPARISON BETWEEN SYNTHETIC AND BIOSYNTHETIC MESHES IN THE SURGICAL TREATMENT OF SEVERE GENITAL PROLAPSE: RESULTS AND COMPLICATIONS||Abstract PDF|
|S. Dati, V. De Lellis, P. Palermo, G. Carta|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Urogynaecologia International Journal [eISSN 2038-8314] is the official journal of A.I.U.G., Associazione Italiana di Urologia Ginecologica e del Pavimento Pelvico; it is an Open Access, online-only, peer-reviewed journal published by PAGEPress®, Pavia, Italy. All credits and honors to PKP for their OJS.